Shopping with Jarmilla ….. this is how out of fashion I am ….
- I tried on this grey sweater (SLEEVES!!) and wondered WTF those stupid slits were for on the cuff of the sleeve.
- She tried on the super soft Columbia jacket in front of me and her thumbs slid right into the slits.
- I screamed right there in Marshall’s. And super fast checked to see if the sweater with the dumb slits was the one that I decided to get. It was!
- Jarmilla saw the utter joy in my face and decided to go see if there was another Columbia jacket that would fit me. There was. Merry Christmas to me!! OMG seriously??
- I am now twinsies with a 65 year old lady and I am perfectly okay with that.
- I’m probably 4 years behind but I decided I am only going to buy sleeves with thumbholes from now on.
What is the laziest thing YOU have ever done?? (these are pretty awesome)
During my entire high school career she held the title of Ms. Olympia.
She was my hero and THIS was my favorite image of Corey Everson.
I would KILL to have this poster today. I would FRAME it and hang it in the kitchen next to the fridge………. #inspiration
Metafilter has been skinned! My dear eyes this is not some form of sorcery! F5! F5!